Wednesday, July 2, 2014

THE GENERAL IDEA


What is meant by the illustration above is:
  1. A balanced-healthy diet is good
  2. balanced-healthy diet combined with some cardio exercises is better, especially for those who want to lose weight
  3. balanced-healthy diet combined with some cardio exercises and weight lifting routines is even better, especially for those who want to lose weight as well as to shape up.
Again, it is mostly based on my own experience.
Based on my experiments, I find it most effective doing the combination of all three:
  • I try to eat a balanced diet, by preparing my own breakfast and lunch (mostly weekdays). I still have 'cheat day', to avoid myself from boredom and cravings, usually on Saturdays or Sundays.
  • I go to the gym 3-5 times a week, doing 15-20 minutes of cardio, and variations of weight lifting routines. I recently was 'introduced' with FitCamp (by Crossfit Equator), and I go there once or twice a month as workout variation.
I  do it all as a way to accomplish my goal, which is 'to be healthy and toned' :)

So what's your goal(s)?

No comments:

Post a Comment