Friday, April 17, 2015

Pregnancy Progress


I've been meaning to share my pregnancy progress with you few months ago, but I hesitated because I thought it was to early for me to do so.

Now I'm more comfortable to share my pregnancy progress, as I've passed the first two-trimesters.. 
Yes.. I'm now in my third trimester :) 
Excited and nervous? You bet!!

Nevertheless.. it's been a wonderful journey so far..

I've been enjoying my pregnancy so much..
Not that I don't experience the pregnancy symptoms.. 
I do experience the nausea, dizziness, fatigues, and everything else..
But I chose not to "dwell" myself in those symptoms, and I try my best to be as positive as possible..

I do things that could help me ease my nausea and dizziness, 
I eat food and drink healthily, to ensure me & my baby's well-being,
I put on sufficient makeup and dress properly, so I look good and feel good..
Basically I'd do anything to be happy :)
*and I actually got compliments from my friends, saying that I look good and happy..*

But I'm also very blessed to have a lovely husband and family who support me, in every step of the way..
Couldn't ask for more :)

Back to my pregnancy progress..

I'm now at the end of my 27th week, so..



My baby's development from time to time is as following...








and..
My own development is as following..


Up until today I...

  • have gained almost 7 kgs and my baby's weight has reached 1 kg  :) 
  • have not experience any swollen feet, legs or any other body part yet,  :)  but 
  • do experience cramps and pains, especially after walking or driving  :( 
  • am starting to experience sleep-difficulties due to baby's stronger kicks and jabs  :( 
  • have visible linea-negra and sometimes itchy tummy (due to stretching skin)  :( 
  • have no restrictions regarding food and drink from the doctor *this is the best :)) 
I think I'm doing pretty well :)

I will update you later on, regarding my pregnancy..
and would love it if you could share your experience too :)

Have a nice day :)

Note:
Please read my previous posts regarding my eating habit / lifestyle during pregnancy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment