Friday, May 23, 2014

BEFORE I GO ON A TRIP

Yeaaahhh!!!
Today is Friday and tomorrow I'm going on a 4-days trip to Surabaya-Malang-Batu with my beloved ones!

This would be our second trip. 
The first trip was on September 2013, where we went to Singapore for 3 days-2 nights. 
Singapore Trip - September 2013
This time, we decided to have a domestic trip. 
Why? 
Why not? 
Indonesia has a lot of interesting places to go to.

When going on trips, I usually expand my "tolerance" a bit, especially towards food. 
Because.. Who wants to miss out on local culinary? 
However, this does not mean I will eat everything.
I will try to eat wisely and will avoid rice/sugary/oily food as much as possible.

Not to forget, since I started this "healthy lifestlye" thing, whenever I travel, I always bring either my running shoes and/or swimsuit. So I can exercise whenever I could. 
Stay committed!
Terry Crews during interview on The Ellen Show - 29 Jan 2014

Have a nice weekend people!! 
See you next week :)



No comments:

Post a Comment