Friday, June 6, 2014

Just a Thought


I was just driving this early morning to the gym when it suddenly struck me..

"make up to skin is just like exercise to healthy body"


What it means (to me, that is..)..

Being a makeup enthusiast (but not a pro) myself since 5 years ago, I have tried quite a lot of makeup products. Some are good, some are not that good..

Long story short.. learning about make up, it's usefulness and application, I realized that make up works best on a healthy skin..
On a healthy skin, makeup will stick better and perform better, enhancing the good facial parts and hiding the imperfections.

Just like makeup, 
exercise works best on a healthy body..
When we are healthy (eat healthily, have enough sleep, and manage our stress well), doing exercise will be the "cherry on top", best result will be achieved!


Remember..

You can not out-exercise a bad diet
You can't exercise away a bad diet
You can't exercise your way out of a bad diet
You can't out-train a bad diet



Some references:
Tina Anderson
The father factor
The skinny confidential


No comments:

Post a Comment